Communications Toolkit for Councils
Welcome to the Freegle Communications Toolkit for councils!
We have included everything here that we think you will need to help support your work with Freegle and ultimately help you to increase reuse in your area.
If there is anything that you would like and can’t find it here, please just ask. For general enquiries please email email@example.com. For enquiries relating to graphics and logos please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freegle sends out regular, quick read newsletters to councils. Freegle Bites gives councils the latest reuse news plus practical help and advice on how you can support reuse in your community.View the archive and sign up
- Reducing fly-tipping
- Making Freegle visible on your websites
- Discussing Freegle with residents
- Talking to residents about bulky waste
- Household Waste Recycling Centres - the Freegle alternative
- How Freegle can help right across your authority
- Promoting your events and campaigns using Freegle
- Christmas toolkit
- Valentine's Day toolkit