Graphics, Logos and Badges
We have a full range of graphics, logos and badges available for you to use. We can also personalise and customise these for you for free – please just ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for using the Freegle logo
Everyone has permission to use any of the Freegle logos for any Freegle purposes as long as they aren't profiting from such use.
The colour used in the Freegle logo is RGB #5ECA24 (in RGB that's 94,202,36). The nearest Pantone colour is Pantone 368. For CMYK use Cyan 55% Magenta 0% Yellow 97% Key 0%.
You can also ask email@example.com for a customised logo for your group.
You are welcome to take any graphics from our social media streams @ThisIsFreegle on Twitter and Freegle on Facebook - we create all the 'Freegle' graphics you see there and they are free to reuse. If you would like any graphics customised, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These logos can be used however you like, on websites and social media, in newsletters, posters and signage. There are two options:
- Small heart logo
- Vector graphics logo. This is a vector graphics version which can be resized as required without loss of quality. If you are unable to resize this yourself, we can do this for you, please just ask the email@example.com.
Badges provide a clickable link using HTML to Freegle that can be placed on your website. For non-clickable logos, please see the ‘Logos’ section in this toolkit.
To get the badge HTML, drag your mouse cursor over the HTML to highlight the code. In Windows, right-click and select Copy. Then paste into your web page code.
<a href="https://www.ilovefreegle.org"><img src="https://www.ilovefreegle.org/images/user_logo.png" title="Freegle: Don’t throw it away – give it away!" style="border:0;" /></a>
Other sizes are available, please contact us if you would like something different.
- Reducing fly-tipping
- Making Freegle visible on your websites
- Discussing Freegle with residents
- Talking to residents about bulky waste
- Household Waste Recycling Centres - the Freegle alternative
- How Freegle can help right across your authority
- Promoting your events and campaigns using Freegle
- Christmas toolkit
- Valentine's Day toolkit