Barking and Dagenham Freegle
Reuse, Free, Rehoming useable items since 2006
Welcome to our Barking and Dagenham Freegle Group.
Please don't throw your stuff away! Someone may still find it useful, so offer your item(s) to your local neighbours. A much better option than sending it to landfill.
* DO NOT Ask for or Offer MONEY for items, Freegle means FREE with no strings attached, Items must be legal, appropriate for all age-groups, and given away for free.
* Please don't ask or offer animals, No vouchers/tickets, No pornography, alcohol, tobacco, drugs/medicines' , firearms or other weapons. LENDING SWAPPING AND BORROWING is not allowed on Freegle,
* Freegle is all about saving items from Landfill and reuse, please NO Advertising, Dealers or Traders, Services or Advice.
* When you post an OFFER or a WANTED, post it ONLY to your LOCAL GROUP (the one you reside in or are closest to), wait 2 or 3 days before posting the same item to a neighbouring group, to give time for your local group to digest your message first, NO cross posting is allowed.
* Please be polite to all members, when asking for or posting Wanted items, use 'please' and 'thank you' as is polite to do so.
* Please make clear arrangements and turn up when you have said you will or in an emergency let the other person know you won't be able to come, Always REPORT to group mods when members dont turn up when they say they will (time wasters). Time wasters will be banned if reported multi times.
Please contact the local moderator if you have any questions, problems or if you have a complaint, email the groups volunteers via the 'Contact Volunteers' button below.
Barking and Dagenham Freegle Co-Owners Maggie and Lena