Gift Aid for Freegle

Your kind donation will go even further if we can claim Gift Aid on it. Please fill out this form if you are able.

Or type here:

Or type here. Please include a postcode.

By submitting this declaration I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please return to this page and amend your details if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

Stuck here? Try refreshing. Or Chrome.
No luck? Contact us