Keep our beaches free of rubbish. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Welcome to Blackpool Freegle group.
Our primary aim is to keep items from being sent to landfill, but a nice side effect of that is that we get to share unwanted items and often help other people out too. Our group is friendly and we do have a nice community atmosphere.
We do have a few rules to help the group run more smoothly, these will be outlined in your welcome email but basically our main rules are:
- Items must be free and legal
- Items can't be lent, swapped or sold
- We do not accept posts for animals/living creatures
- Please don't sell items you got from Freegle without the permission of the person who gifted it to you
- Everything on Freegle must be suitable for all ages(including user names and email addresses)
Give and get stuff for free from your neighbours in and around Blackpool. Offer things you don't need, and ask for things you'd like. Don't just recycle - reuse with Freegle!
To learn more about Freegle groups, please visit the Freegle website:
OFFER posts are auto-reposted after 3 days if there are no replies.
WANTED posts are auto-reposted after 7 days if there are no replies.
Try our Mobile App: www.ilovefreegle.org/mobile
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BlackpoolFreegleOwner
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/Blackpoolfreegl
If you do experience any issues when using our group then click on the link below and let the volunteers know - we will do our best to help.