Welcome to the Bognor Freegle group . Please take a moment to read all of this message carefully, so that you get the best out of your membership of this group.
Please remember the main purpose of this site is to keep stuff out of landfill so please only offer actual items, do not offer or ask for services or vouchers. This service is run by volunteers and is contributed to by real people so please always be polite and collect items at the agreed time.
To learn more about Freegle groups, please visit the Freegle website: http://www.ilovefreegle.org/
To see how to post to the group, what you can and can't post, and what happens after you have posted, please read the Freegle member handbook, which applies to all Freegle groups:
Remember all items must be offered free with no strings attached and they must be legal
Keep your item description short, the main body of the post can be used to describe your item in more detail.
In addition, these are the the local rules:
1. Please wait 7 days before repeating a wanted post.
2. Never sell items you got from Freegle without the permission of the person who gifted it to you.
3. Pets - (please add the groups existing policy here.)
4. No vouchers or coupons, paid for tickets only are allowed to be offered.
5. Not too much personal info. Please do not post phone numbers, addresses or personal circumstances. These details can be given to the person you choose to deal with by email.
6. please be mindful of copyright laws when gifting copyright items such as CDs, DVDs, videos and computer/gaming programs
If you are collecting for a charity, please provide a charity number or evidence that you are working on behalf of the charity and please don't post details of your charity's events when requesting items on their behalf. You can post charity events on our community events feature of Freegle Direct
Freegle from your phone or tablet - Android, IOS, Kindle
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook
We are also on twitter
Any queries, we are here to help - you can contact us on:
Freegle puts people who have unwanted items in touch with people who want those items. Freegle never sees or checks items and they may not be in working order. Posting an advert or responding to an advert does not guarantee you will be able to get rid of unwanted items or get the items you want. Any agreement you reach about any items will be between the persons requesting or advertising items and you. It is your responsibility to ensure you are not breaking any laws in offering or getting goods through Freegle.
Members of this group use it entirely at their own risk. Please take all reasonable measures to protect yourself and your family's safety and privacy when posting to the list or collecting an item.
Thanks for reading!
xxxxxx Freegle Admin Team