As far as we're concerned, it's simple:
- Use Freegle to pass on unwanted items direct to others.
- Everything must be free and legal.
- Be nice to other freeglers, and they'll be nice to you.
- We don't see or check items offered - see our disclaimer.
- Freegle communities may have additional rules. If you have questions, find your community from the Explore page and use the Contact button.
- Please keep yourself safe and watch out for scams.
- Objectionable content or behaviour will not be tolerated.
- If you see anything inappropriate, suspicious or just dodgy then please report it.
- You must be aged 12 or over, as there is user-generated content.
- We won’t sell your email address to anyone else - see privacy page.
- We will email you posts, replies, events, newsletters, etc - control these in Settings.
- For some Freegle local communities, you are likely to be obliged to adhere to Yahoo! Groups Terms of Service or those of Norfolk Freegle.
- We will make your post public to publicise Freegle but not your email address - see privacy page.
If you have questions, please contact us.